Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss



Last week at school my TA and I dressed up as Thing 1 and Thing 2. It was so much fun. Our classroom is down by 1st and 2nd graders and they were all so excited to see us. We even got to read to some of the classes. 

My running is going pretty well. On Friday March 2nd I ran for 30 minutes and I ran that long again today. It is really neat to push my self to run for that long. After both of these runs I continued to walk for 30 more minutes so that my workout time would equal 1 hour. Two months ago I could barely run for 1 minute.  I am also doing great at giving up soda. I have not had a soda since the start of Lent. I have only thought a few times that I wished I could have a Pepsi with something. Part of me wants to give up soda for good even after Lent is over. I will see how that goes. Since I am not drinking the soda I am drinking a lot more water. I feel very energized when I drink a lot of water. The only downside is that I have to pee every 20 minutes.

I am doing the workout class again this week. I am really excited about it. It seems to go really well with my running. Tomorrow is supposed to be really nice outside. Hope it is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment