Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quick Update

I had my HSG yesterday. Aside from the unpleasantness of that it went very well. My tubes are not blocked and Dr says that my uterus looks good. Whoohooo!!! Good news finally. The procedure was not the worse thing I have ever experienced but it was uncomfortable and they had to do it twice because they did not get a good picture of the dye in my uterus before it ran out.

After my HSG I had an appointment to get my Follistim shot. I could have done it myself but they offered and I was in the building so they did it. Since the Follistim has to be refrigerated it stung going in and I have a little bruise. No big deal. For the rest of the day I felt pretty crappy from the procedure and the shot gave me hot flashes and nausea so that was added fun for the day. Today I felt alot better.

I have an ultra sound on Saturday so we will see how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment