Monday, June 7, 2010

I Need Miracle Grow!!!!

You know Miricle Grow, what you put on plants to make them grow??? I need some of that for my follicles. lol. Sorry bad joke. I guess I have gardening on my mind. My husband planted a garden this year and I made homemade pesto for dinner from items from the garden. Anyway back to the follicles. I went to the Dr today to have a follicle scan and my follicles did not grow. They are all under 1 cm. The nurse said that she could give be another shot but since we have not seen any growth it would be best to just cancel the cycle so that is what we did. The next cycle we will be doing Clomid and injections again. However I will do 5-7 days of injections rather than just 2. We will see how that goes. I am kinda stressing about the upcoming cycle because I will be out of town during the most important days of the cycle so we might have to put it off for a month.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment