Friday, December 31, 2010

Whirlwind

I hope the weather does not indicate what 2011 will be like. We had severe weather here in St. Louis today. What a difference a week makes. Christmas Eve- we had about 6 inches of snow and the temperature was in the teens. New Year's Eve- Temperatures in the 60s and tornadoes. It has been a crazy day. Our house and nearby houses are fine but houses and churches just 15 minutes away are totally destroyed. My parents live just 5 minutes away from one of the places that got hit really bad. Their house is fine and my mom said that it really did not rain or storm that much at their house. So far there have not been any deaths as a result of this storm. (Thank goodness!!)

My sister headed back to Florida yesterday. I am sad she is gone. I miss her but she will be back in March for her wedding shower.
Eating lunch at a Mexican restaurant


I have been reading blogs and it seems like most people do not want to make new years resolutions and want to slow down in life and not worry about the little things. I think I am going to adopt this way of thinking. I am normally very organized, and worry about things. I am going to try to not worry about things as much and just take things in stride (this will be very hard for me).


I hope you all have a Happy New Year and Be Safe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment