Friday, May 14, 2010

Blogging........Let's give this a shot

Well I have read many blogs and thought I might as well give this a shot. I have been journaling about our infertility journey for quite sometime, but it seems that typing will be much quicker and maybe someone that reads this will get something from it. Since our blog is titled "We are the lucky ones" I thought that I should explain that a little bit. My husband and I have been married for 3 years this month. We have been trying to have a baby since then. I have PCOS and have had female issues my entire adolescent life so I knew getting pregnant would be difficult for me. I feel we are lucky because this whole process has made us better people and we will be better parents after going through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment