Monday, January 30, 2012

Maybe

Am I becoming healthy? Maybe. I have started a running barely running program. This is my 4th week. It is called Couch to 5K. I have heard a lot of people try it. Many say it is a really easy way to get into running. Others say it is too fast paced. I will see. I am hoping to stick to it. It has given me a goal to work towards and I enjoy getting exercise. I have also been eating better. I am trying to follow weight watchers and eat fruits and veggies. I think that I am doing pretty well. I am down 10 pounds from the heaviest that I have been so that is awesome. This week I am doing the running program Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I also walk on Tuesday and Thursday. I am hoping to get an hour in every day. It has been working out great to walk/run right after school in the hallways since it is winter. I even got to run outside for a little bit today since it got up to 67.I weigh in twice a week. Sundays-for weight watchers and Wednesday-for the Biggest Loser Program at school. I think I will post all of my stats every Sunday. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment