Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

 So I haven't had a chance to plan out my shopping trip until tonight so I haven't gotten very good deals for the week. I went to Walgreen's and got the above items for $7.06. I also got $8 in RR back to use on my next purchase. I would have gotten a better deal but I needed the Kit Kats for the cake below.


I made this cake for our family reunion today.
 Famility Reunion
We went to a Family Reunion for my mom's side of the family today. It is always held during Labor Day weekend. It was a really nice time. We ate and then played some softball. We got some bad news shortly after we arrived home. We found out that my uncle (mom's brother) passed away in his sleep last night. This has come as quite a shock because he was only 58 and really didn't have major health problems.








No comments:

Post a Comment