Monday, May 7, 2012

100th post

This is my 100th post. That is really kinda exciting. I started blogging to talk about my feelings as we go through infertility. I continue to write about that but I also write about every day stuff now too. I really like it this way. It is nice to go back and see what we have done.

Since the start of blogging we have continued to struggle with infertility. On Saturday we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. This was such an exciting day and such an accomplishment. However as our anniversary comes every year I stop to think that it is another year spent trying to start a family. 5 years trying to start a family. I don't think that I would change that though. I am thankful for these five years and I really feel that Mitch and I are in the right place.

We are getting ready to do some treatments and I hope things go well for us. I have lost some weight and have been trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I also recently was told that I will be making some changes next year at work. Currently I work with students with behavior issues. I love it and hate it all at the same time. My job requires me to deal with aggressive children that have many problems. I have made the decision to switch to kids with learning disabilities. This will be good  since it will not be so hands on.

Mitch has also got some exciting news at work. He is interviewing for a promotion. I am hoping for the best for him. He would be working all day shift with this promotion and would have the opportunity to take holidays off. He is currently off on the weekends now so I am good with that too. We are just seeing how things play out.

6 more days of school!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! :)
    I hope your husband gets the promotion!

    ReplyDelete