Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sick Again

I got my call today about my blood work. I did not ovulate. No surprise. I will be starting Prometrium tomorrow to start my cycle.

I am sick again. I got my flu shot yesterday and have felt very achy and congested since then. I know the flu shot cannot make you sick so I guess this is just a coincidence. I was just sick a couple of weeks ago. Ughhh it must be the change in weather.

Tomorrow is Friday!!! We have a busy weekend planned. Friday night I will go to my grandma's for dinner. I really like that my family gets together every Friday. On Saturday we are going to our lake lot that we just bought. We need to do some work on it and we will be putting our camper on it. Sunday we will be going to the Cardinal's baseball game. We have gone to several games this season and this is the last one. They have no chance of making the play offs (sad) but it will still be fun to go and watch. We also get a free ticket to a game next season.

See below for pictures from Cardinal games this summer.

June 4. 2010



June 15, 2010



July 1, 2010


July 18, 2010



July 20, 2010



August 3, 2010


September 3, 2010



Ram's Game September 26, 2010





No comments:

Post a Comment